Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe
Safety, Security, Quality and Efficiency
- PRESS RELEASE: CELEBRATING THE 24TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE YAMOUSSOUKRO DAY
- Press Statement: NEW BOARD APPOINTMENTS
- Press Release: CAAZ approves and grants Foreign Operator Permits to FlySafAir and Cemair
- CAAZ ICVM 2023 AUDIT RESULT
- CAAZ Scheduled For International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Coordinated Validation Mission (ICVM) 21 – 28 June 2023
Products & Services
Announcements & News
14 November 2023, Harare, Zimbabwe. The Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe (CAAZ) today joins the African civil aviation community in celebrating the 24th Anniversary of the Yamoussoukro Decision Day (YD Day), as set aside by the 29th Assembly of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union (AU) Agenda 2063 project,
The Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe (CAAZ) has approved applications and granted Foreign Operator Permits (FOPs) to FlySafair and Cemair airlines.
The FOPs authorize the respective South African registered airlines to operate passenger and cargo operations in and outbound Harare and Victoria Falls.