Corporate Social Responsibility programmes:
1. Madlelenyoni Sec School in the Ntabazinduna area, 40 km from Bulawayo in the Matebeleland North Province:
- Built a Library
- Built Agricultural shades
- Bought and fixed all doors at the school
- Bought paint and painted the school
- Filled up wall cracks and re-floored some classrooms
- Supplied all window panes for the school, the library and the Mental Grid Screen.
2. Republic Cup Trust Fundraising project:
In partnership with Air Zimbabwe and Catercraft, carry out yearly fundraising activities to raise money for Charity Organisations in Zimbabwe.
3. Jabulani Primary School:
School needs building from scratch. So far the CAAZ has fund raised for the building project. This fundraising was done jointly with ZIMRA. Kalamazoo have also come in with stationery donations to the school. This project is on-going, with the CAAZ organising another golf tournament in Vic Falls to further fund raise for the school.