- Aviation security
- Airport ICT Systems and related information systems
To enable states to safeguard international and domestic civil aviation against acts of unlawful interference, CAAZ has expertise to assist other civil aviation authorities with the preparation of aviation security programmes, regulations and procedures listed below based on ICAO recommended standards and practices
- National Aviation Security Programme
- Airport Security Programme
- Aviation Security Training Programme
- Aviation Security Quality Control Programme
- Aviation Security Standard Operating Procedures
- Crisis Management Procedures
- Aviation Security Regulations
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Project Management
Airport automation has become a necessity as airport operations become more complex. CAAZ can assist airports to automate through providing expertise to manage the provision of:
- Administrative Systems. Sourcing and implementation of appropriate Financial and Human Resources Management solutions.
- Airport Specialized Systems. Sourcing and implementation of systems such as CUTE, Billing, Aviation Personnel Licensing and Examinations.
- ICDL Training. Setting up of ICDL training center, and installation of training software
- Internet and E-mail. Network and software installation, system configuration, including setting up of webmail for airports.
- Airport Systems Integration. Integration of airport management information systems to support airport mission critical functions